Skip to main content

Summer Bucket List 2019

Since summer has officially started, I thought that I would share my summer bucket list! This summer is going to be the best yet...Anyone with me?!





This summer has already started out good! Trying to squeeze in all the pool time!


These are my goals for the summer! I am so excited! I’m going to do an update at the end to see what actually happens! 😆 This summer my sister, and brother both made all stars, so my summer will probably be spent at the ballfield! I’m going to try to make the most of it! 

So far, my summer has included the pool, baseball practice, softball practice, and friends! And...


So pretty!! 



Don’t forget, trying to spend all the time I have with this munchkin!

Now it’s time to do the challenge!

 

The challenge for today is to tell 20 facts about me!

1. My favorite color is pick! 
2. I love to run! 
3. I love to act
4. I love to read Mix and Match Mama!
5. I love to read! 
6. I love Harry Potter! 
7. I have a stuffed animal I sleep with every night called “piggy”! 
8. I love blankets! 
9. I live across the street from my bestie! 
10. My grandparents live next door to me! 
11. I love to swim! 
12. I love the lake! 
13. Last year when my sister made, all-stars we became runners up in the World Series!
14. I hate school!
15. I love a Mandisa, Lauren Daigle, and Danny Gokey!
16. I love kids!
17. I am a Alabama fan!
18. I want to be a teacher!
19. Sleeping is my favorite!
20. I play tennis!

Thanks for reading! That’s all for today! See you tomorrow, friends!









Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ella's Closet-Summer Favorites

How is everybody today on this wonderful Sunday? I know that I am great! Today, I will be trying something new-I will be sharing some of my favorite summer outfits!  1. As you know, this one of my new favorite outfits for the summer! I think that this top is super summery, and it goes great with all things! It also comes in two other super cute floral patterns! I love these shoes, and these light-colored jeans are just perfect for the summer! Top / Jeans / Shoes / Necklace 2. This outfit is a great one for summer! The color of this top, paired with my favorite pair of stretchy jeans, is perfect for anything! These are my go-to sunglasses, and I absolutely LOVE the way these shoes look! I also paired it with one of my favorite necklaces! Top  (I couldn't find the exact one online)/ Jeans / Shoes / Necklace 3. This outfit is super comfy, but also super cute! I love how soft and flowy this shirt is, and also how comfy these shoes are! T

About Me-My First Entry!!

Hi!! I'm Ella!! I'm just a small-town girl from Alabama, that loves reading, writing, running, acting, and spending time with the person who is absolutely #1 in my life-God! I'm from a family of 5, that I wouldn't trade for ANYTHING! I also have the best group of friends who are always so supportive, and so, so, sweet! Like I mentioned before, I love running! It's my passion! I plan to try out for the cross country team, as well as the track and field team next year! My life is always crazy! I also have a sister, who is absolutely insane! She is a strong-willed, softball-playin', person that is my best friend! I know that God has great plans for her, and I get a front row seat! I also have the sweetest little brother who is always so supportive! Especially, of my singing career, which I DON'T have! He plays, soccer, basketball, baseball, and enjoys being active! He is definitely ALL BOY!!

30 Day Blogging Challenge-13+14

This weekend I've decided to do something different!! This weekend I didn't want to have to worry about blogging, so I decided to go ahead and make all my posts for the weekend!! Day 13...My most embarrassing moment? Honesty, I don't really have an embarrassing moment!! Every time I trip, or fall out of my chair at school (Yes, I still do that #ClumsyMe), I get embarrassed, but there really isn't one SUPER embarrassing moment to top all other! Well...Once in second grade, I kept falling out of my chair (Shocker. I've been cursed with clumsiness!!), and my teacher told me "If you fall out your chair one more time, I'm going to take away your chair." I fell. My chair was taken away. I had to sit on the floor. 😂 Looking back I laugh, and think "What made me keep falling out of my chair?! What was I doing?!" All you clumsy people feel me! I literally have a problem!! Even in fifth grade, I was known for falling out of my chair!! Day